Instant & Productive Engagement
When originators find interesting prospects on current platforms, they generally do the following:
- Search the internet for or guess the management team’s contact information.
- Draft a personalized outreach email to the management team.
- If they receive a response, schedule an initial call or coffee meeting.
- Block out a 30–45 minute period to run through a series of qualifying questions.
- Decide whether to continue a conversation or pass.
The process, which takes several days to weeks, is entirely manual. For investors, it makes lengthy prospecting times, network-driven introductions, and group-think decision making the norm.
Rialto is fundamentally upgrading engagement via intuitive, one-click engagement. Professional engagement in the entrepreneurial ecosystem should be fast, enjoyable, and secure. To that end, Rialto is built for speed.
Most importantly, Rialto empowers market participants with the toolset to personalize and prioritize engagement. Founders should have the ability to engage with the professionals most aligned with their interests amongst a global pool of interested parties.